about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Monday, July 2, 2012

3...2...1..blast off.

EEEEEeeek. I finally got sick of hearing myself tell people  "I'm thinking of starting a blog..." so I started a blog! And you are reading it!! Thank you!!! I'm thrilled by the vast infinite stretch of Internet that lies ahead and just a tiny bit daunted by the whole thing.

Perfectionism + procrastination define me to a T. (You know those people who have a hard time accomplishing anything because they're always waiting until it's juuuuust right? That would be me. I am the Queen of those people).

So. Instead of waiting another 6 weeks/months/years- I'm going ahead and clicking "publish" and throwing perfectionism to the wind and thumbing my nose at procrastination. In 3...2..1.

No comments:

Post a Comment