about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

cheerful: pink and blue

 It's still hot hot hot here in Florida, so while all the blazers and corduroys and riding boots are fun to look at they aren't really a wardrobe reality for me. I'm obsessed with this cheerful Lilly Pulitzer elephant print, and here are  all the fun accessories I'd add. 
Also, speaking of cheerful: Gretchen Rubin's new book Happier at Home is fantastic. I'm about halfway through it, and I think it is every bit as insightful and 
optimistic as her first book about happiness The Happiness Project. 


top: Lilly Pulitzer // skirt: J.Crew // iphone case: J.Crew // shoes: Ann Taylor // clutch: Dareen Hakim // necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane // bracelet: C. Wonder // nailpolish: Essie // lipgloss: Nars // book: Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin // earrings: Loren Hope

What are you reading and wearing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment