about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Thursday, September 6, 2012

september wish list

Seriously, have you Floridians seen those 
Hunter shoes? Finally! a solution to looking cute while it's raining but also still 100 degrees outside. 

I downloaded Anna Quindlen's new memoir as a "Happy Birthday to Me" gift (it was yesterday!). 

And- even though I spent 7 years (I loved first grade so much I did it twice) wearing peter pan collars as part of my elementary school uniform, I am surprisingly enthusiastic about this fall trend. 



top // tote // umbrella // earrings // sunglasses // bracelet // shoes // book 

What's on your radar this month?

1 comment:

  1. The question is... Are you enthusiastic about fixing your hair like the models? Just trying to prepare myself :)

    ReplyDelete