about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer Resolutions {update}

One of the reasons I started a blog was to start holding myself accountable for more things I want to DO.

 Here's how I did on my Summer Resolutions from this post
1: Done 
2: Done (see this post
3: Bahahahahahahaha
4. I only got to The Sun Also Rises and Wild.
5. Just about!
6. I didn't do this every week- but I did make a lot of large portions on Sunday to have for the week. My favorite was making the chicken stock from the Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook. I chopped and added half the chicken back into to the stock to make soup and shredded the other half for chicken salad. Making lots of green tea has also helped me to cut back on my Diet Coke habit.
7. Dang it! I totally forgot about this. 
8. :)
9. Still in the works.
10. I realized that this was actually a terribly misguided idea with a one year-old who is occasionally still tempted to eat trash. I made a small donation to The Ocean Conservancy instead, and I plan to re-visit this in the future.


And now onward to fall! 
What are you resolving to do lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment