about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Thursday, March 7, 2013

march wish list


I gave up shopping for Lent. (sad face).

It actually hasn't been that bad, but it's also not that much fun to troll the Internet looking for cool stuff when you know you can't buy any of it. Hence, the lack of "stuff" posts lately.  However I am only human, and if I see something that is especially fantastic, I am obviously going to make a note of it.


 The new Gwyneth cookbook comes out April 2nd which is very exciting because I actually cook a lot of dishes from her first cookbook and they are reliably tasty and healthy. The dress is exactly like one I had years ago but lost so I'm thrilled to find a replacement. The necklace is spendy but amazing and reminds me of one that my mom always used to wear.The clutch...oh...the clutch. It's from Gap, it's $30, and comes in a bunch of other cute colors; it's  been the hardest to resist during my Lenten observance. I'd wear those sandals every day with every outfit if they were to somehow appear in my closet, and the lash enhancer is my own small way of resisting Botox. See how long and pretty my eyelashes are? You can barely see my wrinkles, right??










What are you shopping for lately?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Gwenyth's book to come out! I loved her last one and can't wait to try the new recipes!

    ReplyDelete