about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

two things

I'm super psyched about two things this morning:
1. I'm doing my first ever guest post at Meredith's blog, It's Like This which is one of my favorite things to read every day because she is hilarious, stylish and very genuine. I contributed a guest post to her "What's on Your Vanity?" series which was a lot of fun to do, and I am so flattered to be included. Thanks Meredith!
2. The Elizabeth Letter got a much-needed new look thanks to the very talented Whitney Voss of Heart and Arrow Design. I cannot recommend Whitney highly enough. I originally found her online boutique via Etsy.com, and I am SO happy with the "new" Elizabeth Letter. When I first started this blog in July, I attempted to do all the design myself (which was probably painfully obvious). I semi-enjoyed the learning process, but there was a pretty vast amount that I didn't know how to do which started to get pretty frustrating. Enter Whitney's creative genius and voila! Do you see how all the little details go perfectly together, and has this really pretty vintage post office feel? 
I love it.
Thank you Whitney!

2 comments:

  1. #1. Blog looks terrific!
    #2. Want all your makeup.

    Hope you have a great day. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Meredith! All day I was thinking "hmmmmm...maybe I'm not as low maintenance as I thought..." xo

      Delete