about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Friday, July 5, 2013

july wish list



Everything on this list is pretty hot on my radar. The boots are an obvious necessity so it will stop raining. Kinfolk Magazine is amazing and expensive and will completely ruin grocery store check out magazines for you forever. Those sandals are en route me to thanks to a Shoe Mint credit I'd been saving to spend on something special. The bar cart would add so much civility to our house, but I'm not sure my children are "civilized" to deal with it just yet. The earrings are so perfect right now, and I am anxiously awaiting an eye doctor's exam to tell me what I already know; my eyesight is ah "mellowing" with time; hello, cool-girl glasses. Oh and those mugs, if you have a summer wedding and you must go off the registry...

"les miserables" scarf: etsy.com | earrings: the2bandits.com | boots: Hunter Boots | sandals: Shoe Mint 
bag : Anthropologie | bar cart: Society Social | copper mugs: Mark and Graham 
shirt: shopbop | glasses: Warby Parker | reading: Kinfolk Magazine & The American Reader

What are you shopping for and reading this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment