about       read       kids       food       etc.       contact

Monday, November 19, 2012

November wish list

When you change one thing, you have to change everything, right? We need new throw pillows, so when I started looking from some I realized we also need a new rug in my daughter's room, and it would be nice to have a new mirror as well. Also, glitter nail polish. Like how I snuck that in there? 

Caitlin Wilson's blog and online boutique has some gorgeous pillows and fabric. These might be a tiny bit feminine for my husband's taste- but with two daughters and a wife, he is doesn't have much of a case against pink.

The original POOLS by Kelly Klein is now a collectors item and a first edition sells for $900ish dollars on Amazon. We have a copy (sadly not a first edition) and it never fails to captivate guests. Plus it's ginormous and looks good on a coffee table. I don't know what more can possibly said about JBKO, but don't worry I intend to find out! The wine stopper is from the much anticipated AERIN line by Estee Lauder's grand-daughter, and the driving loafers are my absolute favorite shade of watermelon-pink. 

1 comment: